Step 1: Start
- Open an account online or at a local branch.
Step 2: Change
- Review your recent statements and note all automatic payments. (Remember to leave sufficient funds to cover any outstanding or pending automatic payments.)
- Move your direct deposits by completing the Direct Deposit Form. Be sure to include a voided check with your request (if required).
- Transfer your social security direct deposit, by calling the Social Security Administration at 1.800.772.1213 or visit their website at www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm
- Set up new automatic payments by using the Automatic Payment Form, or by using our Online Banking with FREE Online Bill Pay.
Step 3: Close
- Ensure all checks have cleared and all automatic payments have been changed.
- Complete the Account Closure Form and send it to your previous bank(s).
- Bring in your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution and we will buy them from you for up to a $10 credit on your first check order!