- Electronic Banking Package
Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, Estatements (1), Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, and Person-to-Person Payments (2).
- IDProtect® - Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service (3)
> Triple Bureau Credit Monitoring - IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
> Credit Score - Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. (Registration/activation required.)
> Identity Monitoring - Monitoring of over 1,000 databases where identity theft could be evident. (Registration/activation required.)
> Identity Theft Resolution Services - Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored. (Registration required.)
> Debit and Credit Card Registration - Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
> Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage (4) - Receive up to $20,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud. (Registration required.)
> Online Identity Theft News Center and valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration required.)
- MasterCard Debit Card (5) with Card Controls
- Only $25 Deposit to Open
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Cellular Telephone Protection (4) - Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Payment for cellular telephone bill must be deducted electronically from Secure Checking account.)
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (4) - Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- ATM Fee Reimbursement (6) - Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we'll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.
- MyScoreBuilder (7) - We can help you build a better credit score by reviewing your credit report and score. Print out your credit file, make an appointment with a MyScoreBuilder Representative and start down the path to a better credit score.
1. Paper Statements are optional for a fee each statement cycle.Please refer to the Mid America Bank Fee Schedule for additional details.
2. Fee may apply.
3. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service is not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations, and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
4. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurances. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
5. Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details.
6. ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per statement cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge.
7. For educational purposes only.
8. Service charge waived for account owner less than 23 years old. Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.